With ordering plants, means you agree to our term and conditions :
1. By purchasing plant overseas, customer are aware that plant might not be in its best condition when it arrives due to long transportation or custom process.
2. It is with best assumption that customer has the knowledge and experience to take care of the plants.
3. It is customer’s responsibility to understand whether the plants are forbidden or not in their country and understand the import requirement in their country.
4. It is Customer's responsibility to pay duty/custom fee in custom clearance process.
5. Please note that some countries require Import Permit (Canada, Malaysia, UEA, etc). USA Customer shall provide import permit for purchasing more than 12 plants.
6. Customer shall understand, shipping duration is depend on your Custom Clearance process. In term of delay, Customer shall contact Local shipping provider contact centre
7. We ship plants with Phytosanitary Certificates in every shipment, indicating that the plants already passed the quarantine inspection and meet customer’s country requirements.
8. We are not liable for any loss, damage, death, or injury arising directly or indirectly from any process caused by custom or shipping process (handling, treatment, and release time). Customers agrees to not request any refund or plant replacement or other compensation except the options provided.
a. 50% refund from total plant purchased, deducted with shipping cost
b. 50% plant replacement with value max 50% of total purchased.
9. We don’t accept return packages for any reasons. Plant will be destroyed by Custom when returning back to Indonesia.
10.Customer shall provide unboxing video for any claims of damage or other cases that not included in clause 8 terms. If Customer failed to provide the required video, no liability applied.
11.Any Cancellation arise after 1x24 hour order received, will caused cancellation fee 10%. This fee is applying for export administration that has been processed.