WHO WE ARE
We are looking for e-commerce talent to join us and help our brands grow the online business and deliver exceptional direct-to-consumer experiences. We need you to assist our online business roadmap and build brand-owned e-commerce sites with top-notch platforms Shopify.
The role will entail collaborating across wide areas including operations, engineers, UX, marketing, SEO, etc to provide all-around support to succeed in the digital business.
An ideal candidate is result-oriented and passionate about helping brands succeed. He/she should not only have strong e-commerce acumen and excellent project management skills but also be a quick learner to keep abreast in the fast-paced digital world.
- Assist in building the e-Commerce roadmap & strategies
- define an efficient UI/UX plan for building the ecommerce site
- support website building, product listing, promotions, campaigns etc
- Work closely with other team to identify opportunities and assist in closing deals
- 1 years of working experience in an E-Commerce role from the B2C space
- Able to think strategically and work practically to deliver high-quality results
- Knowledge and exposure to payment platforms, merchandising, analytics and eCommerce strategy is an advantage
- Good understanding of Shopify platform operations
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management; ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good understanding of UI/UX in the eCommerce space and ability to work with designers to achieve the desired results
- Flexible to grow and adapt in a fast-changing environment
Please email your application and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org